Married to the Empire

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Youth Lesson Notebook

This is a really basic concept, but it works well for me. I work with the youth at my church. Usually, I just co-teach Sunday school with my husband, but sometimes I teach the weekly lesson to the whole youth group. (Sunday nights during the school year; Wednesday nights during the summer.) When I study and plan for one of these big lessons, I keep a notebook with my notes. I have a few of these notebooks lying around the house, and it's interesting to go back and see what I've taught in the past. I've even been able to recycle a few lessons this way after enough years have passed to assure that the same kids aren't getting the same lesson. I'm showing you a picture of one of my neater notebooks with my notes for tonight's lesson.



For more great ideas, Rocks in My Dryer.

No comments: