The general instructions:
- Remove the tops from the ornaments and put them back on with glue. Be sure to do this. I didn't, and my ornaments keep popping off.
- Take apart a wire hanger and bend it into a circle.
- Start stringing ornaments onto the wire. It helps to have some small ornaments to mix in to help fill some of the spaces.
- Twist the wire closed. (I had to have my husband do this, as I just didn't have the strength for it. This is also where the ornaments started popping off their hangers, so seriously, follow step 1.)
- Add a ribbon, if you want. (I'll probably go buy something more Christmasy, but that's what I had on hand.)