Married to the Empire

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Craft Supplies

We've had youth-group events all week, as it's their last week of summer before school starts. Wednesday morning was a youth breakfast and bible study, and on the way home from that, I decided to stop in at Tuesday Morning.

I was actually looking for butter bells, which I didn't find. However, I did find a fantastic assortment of craft supplies at really low prices. I picked up 3 packages of Fiskars texture plates--4 textures to a package--for only $1.99 each. I already own the texturing tool, so this was a great find.

I also found 6 packages of ribbons all sold as a set. That wound up being 30 different ribbons, including one package of nothing but cat-related ribbons. Total cost: $3.99.

And for a mere $9.99, I found a distressing kit. I've always liked the look of distressed notecards and scrapbook pages, but I didn't have any of the tools for doing it. This kit has everything, including inks.



I even found some crafting supplies for my craft-loving niece who turns 9 soon. I won't say more because I don't know if my nieces check out my blog or not.

Now I just need to clean off my desk in my craft room so I can get started on some new projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Marie! We're back from vacation. It was so great to see all our friends and family back in Iowa.

I was able to get a little caught up on your blog, I LOVED your One Income 101 series.

It's great to hear from you!