Married to the Empire

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Perked Up

I think I had a bad case of the Mondays. Usually, I adore rainy days, but I guess Monday's rain affected me as much as it did the cat. By Tuesday I was completely back to normal. My med situation got sorted out, and Calvin was feeling spunky. (Although, he's relapsed a bit into puny, as it was quite stormy this morning.)

Funny how situations and weather can combine to affect one's mood so drastically. What's ironic is that I was so worried about being without my migraine pain meds, and I haven't had a migraine since Friday. That's like a pain-free marathon for me!

I've been crafting a lot lately, so I thought I'd leave you with a photo of a birthday card I made. The happy colors reflect my perked up mood beautifully.

1 comment:

Amy W said...

Glad you're feeling better! Cloudy/rainy days really affect my mood as well. :)