Married to the Empire

Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Crafting



Does anyone else ever wonder, "What was I thinking?!" when it comes time to actually start working on a planned craft project? That was racing through my brain as I tried to sort out 8 yards of heavy fabric. (That picture shows it folded in half, so that's only 4 yards you're seeing.) It didn't help that the cats thought billows of fabric were some fabulous new plaything for them. The difficulty of wrestling 8 yards of fabric is magnified intensely when felines are burying themselves in it every time you try to spread it out.

Hopefully this will end up better than it started!

2 comments:

AnneK said...

What are you working on with heavy fabric?

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

I can tell you after Christmas. ;-) It's something for my nieces, and they sometimes read my blog, so I can't say just yet.