Married to the Empire

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

I started reading a fabulous cooking blog last month called Desert Candy. Monday I made the recipe I found there for Creamy Chickpea Soup with Cumin Oil. It was so good that even my meat-lover husband declared it a keeper, even though it has no meat. The man was actually amazed at how much he loved something that didn't contain meat. This is good news because we need to cut back on his animal-protein consumption due to his kidney disease.

This morning I decided to try the recipe for Quick Cinnamon Buns. This really is a fast recipe to put together. I doubled it so that we'd have plenty on hand for Sunday's breakfast, too. I'm glad I did because these sweet rolls were delicious! And don't they look scrumptious?

No comments: