Married to the Empire

Monday, October 15, 2007

Problem solved

Ruf had a stormtrooper thing this weekend at the Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth. Saturday night after they trooped, the stormtroopers went out to eat together. Some of the guys are smokers, and Ruf came home REEKING of cigarette stench. Knowing that his clothes would stink up the bathroom and give me a migraine, Ruf undressed on the back porch and left his clothes on the porch swing to air out.

Some major storms moved in last night. Gushing rain, booming thunder, lots of lightning.



I think it's safe to say that Ruf's clothes are now sufficiently aired out.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awww, he is such a sweet guy!

Ann said...

Whew! At first I thought you were going to say his gear got all smoky, but then I realized he wouldn't go out in his trooper stuff anyway :)

AnneK said...

That was very sweet of him to do that. I cannot endure smoke stench myself. It makes me very nauseous.