Married to the Empire

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The after-Christmas lull

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas filled with friends, family, and the celebration of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We had a lovely Christmas here in our little part of Texas. Steven was off work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so we had a nice, relaxing little holiday.

Just thought I'd leave you with a few images of Christmas at our home. Our Christmas tree all lit up on Christmas Eve (yes, we are colored-light people):



The cats enjoying their new scratching post (catnip-infused scratching posts are a very good thing!):




Steven enjoying his new graphic novel, Marvel Zombies v. Army of Darkness:



Apart from doing laundry today, I'll be spending a little time with the manual for my new, pink digital camera (with a pink carrying case!). These are the last of my photos from our old camera. Hopefully I'll be able to post new pics from my pretty new camera by tomorrow!

No comments: