I'm such a dork because I was so excited that Ann tagged me for a meme. I've never been tagged before, and it made me feel, well, kind of special. :-)
I'm supposed to post the rules, so here goes.
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I gag myself every time I brush my teeth. Not on purpose, of course; I just can't seem to brush without gagging.
2. My food cannot touch on my plate. Every food item must have its own designated space, and they are not to mix. I don't even mix my Chinese food with the rice. This is actually an important quirk of mine because if you make my food touch to tease me, I'll yell at you and possibly even cry.
3. I would rather pet animals than hold babies. I don't know why. I didn't like to babysit as a teen, but I adored petsitting. As a grownup, I have animals, not children. I don't hate babies or anything; I'm just not particularly interested in them. And that does not make me a bad person, thankyouverymuch.
4. I adhere to a pretty strict schedule. I do certain activities on certain days of the week, and it gets me all cranky when I have to deviate from my schedule. In fact, it can make me feel downright panicky. I like familiarity and predictability.
5. I love the Muppets. They make me laugh like an idiot. How can you not laugh hysterically at lines such as, "When you can help friends and get revenge on enemies, isn't that what Christmas is all about?" (Pepe the King Prawn in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas)
6. I have no sense of direction. At all. I'm easily turned around, have no problem getting lost, and handing me a map is like telling me to read a book in Chinese. My brain does not process direction. I just tell people that God didn't turn on my compass when he made me.
Now, I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but seeing as only about 3 bloggers actually read my blog regularly, and 1 of the 3 tagged me in the first place... well, if you're reading this and you think it would be fun to participate, consider yourself tagged!