Married to the Empire

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summertime!

I have a love/hate relationship with Texas. I truly think it's the best place on earth--except in summer. It's just too stinkin' hot here!

But there's one very nice aspect to summer: our youth! I love having them out of school because we have good bonding time. We have Tuesdays set up this summer as a time to hang out together. Yesterday's activity was Ultimate Frisbee.





I'm not a sporty girl, so I just watched while sitting under an umbrella (to protect my fair skin!) with a kiddo who also didn't want to play. It's really just about being there.

However, I really do prefer the days we're doing things indoors. I'm a wimp in the sun.

1 comment:

Amy W said...

Ultimate frisbee used to be one of my all-time favorite games when I was in high school youth group! Loved it!! I have fond memories of playing it at church camp too. :)