Married to the Empire

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stormtrooper Armor Party

The guys are all here for an armor party. This simply means that they bring their armor over and work on it together. Whether it's putting it together for the first time, or simply making adjustments, they have a good time hanging out and working on projects with each other.

This is how my garage looks right now:



If you ever wondered what stormtroopers do when they get together, now you know.

By the way, I had to take my computer away from them to blog about them. Ruf had commandeered it so they could look at websites or CD programs for reference.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Okay, now that is REALLY cool!!! I wish Eric would join the 501st here. I just said something to him about it and said, "Look! They're even having an armor party. working on it together in the garage!" And he just frowned and said "I wish, but I don't have time."

/sigh

All work and no play makes Eric a member of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!!