Married to the Empire

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Curiosity and the Cat

My computer is in my craft room, and I'm spending a lazy morning (when I should be cleaning my wreck of a house!) catching up on computer stuff. I kept hearing a sound behind me. I turned around to find this:



I forgot that I'd left out some of my gift-wrapping stuff since I still have a couple of presents left to wrap. Cats have a hard time ignoring ribbons and strings and things. I found Doogie busying himself with dragging some wired stars out of the box.

1 comment:

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

I love your cat! I'd have one, but I am terribly allergic.

Thanks for your comments on my blog re: working outside the home. And subbing really showed me that I did not have what it takes to be a teacher! That's why I started subbing originally- to see if I wanted to go back and get licensed- but after a half day I was wiped out, and I did not even have to grade or deal with parents! I respect all those who teach (or have taught) because it is really exhausting, thankless work. I don't think I could do it. (Except on college level, which I have done and LOVED, and will go back to probably after this job is done in January, unless I love it that much and they want me to stay.)