Married to the Empire

Monday, May 21, 2007

Four new audio books

I finished James Patterson's Cradle and All this weekend. It was good. I returned it to the library today and came home with 4 new audio books to listen to while I work in the kitchen. Three were culled from the children's section. There are classic books out there that beg to be read (or listened to) even by adults. I haven't read Katherine Paterson's Bridge to Terabithia in years, and I've forgotten the details of the story, so I checked that one out.

Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor is a classic I've always meant to read, but never have, so I brought it home.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen is another one that has interested me, so it came home with me, too.

And last, from the adult section, I checked out Lilian Jackson Braun's The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell. I've really enjoyed the other Cat Who books I've read (well, actually, I've only ever listened to this series). After reading the reviews of this one on Amazon, though, I'm not too sure that I'll like this one as much. Guess we'll see!

No comments: