Married to the Empire

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Working Girl

Sorry I've been slow to add new posts. I've been working the past two weeks at the church office, filling in for my friend who is in Hawaii. Since I'm at the church all day, I'm trying to get all my housework done in the evenings. I don't want to put my pictures on the church computer, and I don't want to lug my laptop and camera to work with me, so updates are slow in coming.

A few notes of interest: Ruf will be on Good Day on Fox 4 on Monday morning. I believe the plan is that he will be dressed as Darth Vader to help promote the Fort Worth science museum's Star Wars exhibit. If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, don't miss it!

Also, the stormtroopers will be on the Keith Gordon show here in DFW in a few weeks. I'll give more specific details as the time nears.

No comments: